Remember this: What’s Wrong? like What’s Huang! (Just drop the “R”)
Who am I?
My name is Howard Huang and I am a digital marketing consultant and entrepreneur with over 10 years of experience in digital media. I started this site as a digital marketing blog for business owners, entrepreneurs, and anyone that is interested to learn more about marketing. I specialize in web analytics which means I collect customer data, analyze that data, and turn it into actionable insights that help improve and optimize business objectives.
I have been studying online marketing methods since 2003. In 2005, I started my first company called MadeLoud.com which later became a VC funded business. The community now helps thousands of independent artists promote their music to new fans. As of July 2013, the site is now home to over 50,000 registered members and has streamed more than 10 million songs. Recently, I worked at SuperMedia, a large marketing agency helping businesses attract new customers in their local markets across the nation. As web analytics manager, I provided reporting and analysis across multiple digital properties including website, mobile site, iOS and Android apps.
What tools am I familiar with?
For website development and management
- Excel, Google Analytics certified, Adobe Omniture, compete, charles, firefox debugger, wasp
For User Experience
- Google content experiments, Adobe test and target, Usertesting.com, surveymonkey.com
For SEO & Content Strategy
- Google Adwords Keyword research tool, blogging
For Social Media
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+, bit.ly, radian 6, hootsuite, + PPC efforts
- Mail Chimp, Campaign monitor, Marketo, Salesforce
Where can you find me?