E-commerce Operations, Analytics, & Conversion Rate Optimizations
Frisco, TX 75035 – howard [at] whatshuang [dot] com – (817) 845-5756
Ecommerce Conversion Manager
Huawei Device USA – Plano, TX – January 2014 to Present
Team and P&L responsibility. Lead the US ecommerce operations efforts for a large multinational company. Subject matter expert for SEO, SEM, Analytics, and Marketing Automation.
- Spearheaded the successful launch of two ecommerce brands in the US for Huawei Device; launching over 10 hero products including the Google Nexus 6P and the Huawei Watch.
- Created a strategic roadmap to build and optimize an ecommerce website for new customer acquisition, retention, and sales. 75% increase in organic traffic growth in first year of employment.
- Manage effective SEM/PPC campaigns supporting cross-functional marketing activities targeted for building brand awareness and purchase conversions while controlling CPA and CPC costs in a competitive digital marketplace.
- Web analytics subject matter expert for the implementation of proper ecommerce tracking for reporting and analysis.
- Present actionable insights and its impact from analyzing online consumer behavior to President and EVP level stakeholders for business optimization and improvement.
MadeLoud International Incorporated – Euless, TX – October 2007 to January 2014
Founder for an independent music community. MadeLoud.com is a music community for fans and a platform for artists to gain exposure for their music.
Wrote and presented a business plan that was accepted and funded by overseas Venture Capitalists.
- Built an online social community which was home to more than 80,000 registered users that generates more than 500,000 page views a month.
- Optimize conversion rates and improve UX related to key business KPI’s using Google Analytics.
- Hired and led a team of 20 web professionals including editors to develop engaging content, developers to develop the website using drupal, and legal to navigate the complexities of intellectual copyright.
- Grew a network of 45,000+ social followers on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and Myspace.
- Create a self-sustaining business model utilizing Google Adsense, song purchases, and song promotions.
Web Analytics Manager, Digital Media
SuperMedia Incorporated, DFW Airport – May 2012 to May 2013
Provide reporting and analysis to key business stakeholders across multiple digital properties. Develop automated marketing campaigns for inbound and outbound leads.
- Presented routine reports and analysis that drive actionable business insights to improve business KPI’s supporting product owners with outlined methodologies and defined targets for all SuperMedia digital properties including superpages.com, supermedia.com and their respective mobile properties and mobile apps.
- Develop and test appropriate tagging requirements and parameters utilizing Omniture Sitecatalyst and Google Analytics across numerous digital properties including iOS, Android, mobile site, and desktop experiences.
- A/B test and optimize marketing campaigns for conversion related lead generation.
- Create and launch numerous automated marketing campaigns for lead generation and lead nurturing.
- Developed new E2E processes improving efficiency for sales operations.
- Provide B2B content supporting the corporate small business advisor blog.
University of Texas at Dallas – Dallas, TX
2004 to 2005
University of Texas at Arlington – Arlington, TX
2003 to 2004
Texas Tech University – Lubbock, TX
2002 to 2003
Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, Omniture Sitecatalyst, ClickTale, Inspectlet, Charles, Marketo, Google Website Optimizer, Excel, Quickbooks, Salesforce, Magento Enterprise, Shopify, Drupal, WordPress, Sitecore, SEMRush, Moz Analytics, MailChimp/Mandrill, Social Media Marketing
How to Improve Your Website – 101 Tips & Strategies
ebook/self-published – Amazon
101 tips and strategies to improve your website. Whether your website is a blog or an ecommerce website, you’ll find specific tactics including real world examples of how to execute and deploy optimizations that will build your business, grow your traffic, and increase sales.
Howard Huang | Digital Marketing Consultant | Grapevine, Tx
The What’s Huang website contains articles written by Howard Huang. The blog contains insights that help businesses or individuals improve digital marketing strategies.