Download PDF Version.
I Build and Grow Digital Products.
Issaquah, WA 98029
Technical Product Manager
LeEco (Le Technology incorporated) – Bellevue, WA – October 2016 to Present
Drive global digital product management efforts across multiple LeEco business units. Focused on defining, prototyping, and shipping a V1 Marketing SaaS product targeted towards eCommerce businesses.
- Product owner for LeEco’s referral marketing SaaS product. Created user stories, flow diagrams, and product requirement documents. Collaborated with UX designers to develop interface and worked alongside engineers during development.
- Managed development of corporate eCommerce site (LeEco.com), deploying multiple iterations to keep a consistent brand experience across regions.
- Late project management takeover for Faraday Future (FF.com) that resulted in more than 64,000 reservations within 36 hours.
- Manage weekly stand ups and sprints increasing front-end engineering team efficiencies in agile environment using JIRA.
- Identified corporate platform flaws that were negatively impacting international SEO rankings and presented numerous solutions to business stakeholders to fix and lift organic search results.
Ecommerce Conversion Manager
Huawei Device USA – Plano, TX – January 2014 to Present
Led and launched the US eCommerce operations efforts for a large multinational company from idea to market. Responsible for P&L and developing the end to end customer purchase experience for Huawei’s consumer products.
- Spearheaded the successful launch of two self operated eCommerce stores in the US for Huawei Device; launching over 10 hero products including the widely acclaimed Google Nexus 6P and the Huawei Watch in partnership with Google.
- Wrote and presented a strategic product roadmap to build and optimize two eCommerce platforms for new customer acquisition, retention, and sales. 75% increase in organic traffic growth in first year of employment.
- Championed results driven SEM/PPC campaigns supporting cross-functional marketing activities targeted for building brand awareness and purchase conversions while controlling CPA and CPC costs in a competitive digital marketplace.
- Worked alongside President and EVP level stakeholders driving business optimizations and improvements, earning two exemplary employee awards presented by Huawei Device President during tenure.
Product Architect & CEO
MadeLoud International Incorporated – Euless, TX – October 2007 to January 2014
Entrepreneur for an independent music community. Defined and designed the entire product experience.
- Hired and led a team of front-end engineers to build an eCommerce marketplace for independent artists to reach new music fans.
- Designed a music recommendation engine using Facebook’s API. The API leverage’s an individual’s music interest on Facebook and recommends a track on MadeLoud.
- Implemented a SEO strategy that resulted in acquiring more than 80,000 registered users and generated more than 500,000 page views a month on the Drupal CMS platform.
- Grew a network of 45,000+ followers on social media by creating engaging unique content promoting new up and coming artists.
Web Analytics Manager, Digital Media
SuperMedia Incorporated, DFW Airport – May 2012 to May 2013
Provided reporting and analysis to key business stakeholders across multiple digital properties. Developed automated marketing campaigns for inbound and outbound leads.
- Presented insights and analysis that drove actionable business decisions to improve business KPI’s supporting product owners with outlined methodologies and defined targets for all SuperMedia digital properties including superpages.com, supermedia.com and their respective mobile apps.
- Developed and tested appropriate tagging requirements and parameters utilizing Adobe Sitecatalyst and Google Analytics across iOS, Android, mobile site, and desktop experiences.
- A/B test and optimized automated marketing campaigns for conversion related lead generation and nurturing using Marketo.
HEDocks – Apple Watch Dock
- Industrial designed an Apple Watch Dock for sale.
- Featured on various media outlets such as: Gizmodo, Mac Life, and 9to5 Mac.
Howard Huang | Website Tips, Technology, and Product Recommendations
- Personal blog containing insights that help businesses or individuals improve digital marketing strategies.
How to Improve Your Website – 101 Tips & Strategies
Amazon – ebook/self-published
- 101 Tactical examples of how to execute and deploy site optimizations that increases traffic and sales
University of Texas at Dallas – Dallas, TX
2004 to 2005
University of Texas at Arlington – Arlington, TX
2003 to 2004
Texas Tech University – Lubbock, TX
2002 to 2003